Water Damage Restoration Services in Baltimore, MD
Any form of water damage poses red-level threats to buildings and properties, causing various losses to those affected. Wood decay, metal rust, floor warp, discoloration of paint on walls, and bacteria growth are the most common and visible effects of water damage in homes and buildings. It can also result in structural damage in the buildings if walls and ceilings are affected.
The unpredictable nature of water damage makes it a pressing problem for many homeowners. We understand the need to quickly and effectively detect the source of water damage and resolve it. We provide 24/7 professional water damage cleaning services to detect damage, resolve it, and prevent future water damage issues in Baltimore, MD.
Restoration Services We Offer
Water damage enhances mold growth rapidly and can be very expensive to control and fix. This is why our quick-response and effective team of professional water damage restoration specialists is available to help you get your home to its original condition. We do cleanups and restorations after damages from a storm, flood, sewage, burst & frozen pipes, appliance leakage, and a leaky roof. Our services are available in Baltimore, Maryland, and neighboring areas, and we work together with Flood Damage Pro locally for large and small restoration jobs.
Our services include:
- Visual Inspection
- Water Damage Assessment
- Emergency Water Removal
- Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Air Purification through Drying and Dehumidifying
- Demolition of Affected Items
- Sanitizing & Disinfecting.
We put preventive measures in place to prevent future problems. Additional services include carpet, rug, mattress and upholstery cleaning, mold checkup, prevention, and remediation.
How do we do water damage restoration at UCM Rug Cleaning in Baltimore, MD?
On arrival, our specialists immediately assess the damage and create a top-quality solution, quickly and effectively causing as little disruption as possible to your daily routine. Utilizing the training, tools, expertise, and experience, our water damage restoration specialists determine the extent of the damage and the best ways to curb and prevent further occurrences. In restoring your home/building to the pre-damage condition, our specialists will:
- Estimate the extent of the damage: Our trained professionals will assess the extent of damage by using state-of-the-art tools and equipment in the damaged areas like the bathroom, kitchen, garage, basement, etc.
- Remove and extract excess water: To prevent the subsequent growth of mold, water is extracted and removed from affected parts of the home, especially the areas that are not easily accessible. In addition, extracting out water helps prevent more damage from being done to properties and building structures.
- Demolition of affected areas: In serious flooding and water damage situations, some areas are too damaged to recover the materials and require demolition. Our specialists carry out the demolition process of the particular area without affecting other areas.
- Cleanup and Sanitization: Water damage sometimes leaves behind foul smells in affected areas due to bacteria and mold. This is why we extensively clean the affected areas and sanitize them appropriately.
- Drying: Our specialists will use high-grade drying equipment like moisture meters, dehumidifiers, and heavy-duty fans to dry affected areas and remove excess water.
- Final Inspection: UCM Rug Cleaning in Baltimore provides a complete solution to your problems. A final inspection is carried out to ensure that every flood, storm or water damage restoration problem is eliminated.
What you should do when your property is affected by water damage
The moment you notice the damage, immediately contact us. We're always ready to help. Do not attempt to initiate the damage restoration process yourselves. As surgeries are to be performed by surgeons, water damage repair and restoration are to be done by professionals and specialists like the ones we boast of at UCM Rug Cleaning. DIYs come in handy in many situations, and water damage is not one of those situations.
Choose UCM Rug Cleaning in Baltimore, MD Today
At UCM Rug Cleaning, we understand how stressful it is for you to deal with water damage. Our teams of specialists are swift to respond and quick to resolve all of the effects of water damage on your property. As a local business, we aim to serve the community we all live in. Call us: 443-529-9898.